Coming unglued isn't all bad if it draws me to God, if it shows me what is really bothering me, if it leads me to walk closer to my Lord and to seek Him in a greater way! Like I've said before... this for me is an imperfect progress BUT it is a progress that will lead to Holiness if I allow it. I will come unglued in the future.. it may be tomorrow or in the next ten minutes but what will matter is what I do "after"... will I seek Him and allow Him to reveal to me my "reasons" for coming unglued and then make it right with Him and the one on the receiving end of my unglued moment. Being unglued can bring a much needed light into my thoughts, words, attitudes, and my actions if I really listen to what God is trying to say to me in my unglued moments. God convicts us of our wrongness, towards Him and others, IF we are willing to listen. He is truth, and He will lead us in truth. So how do I see His truth? By seeking Him daily, by getting to know Him through His word.
God's grace always allows for a second chance. I don't have to feel condemnation when I fail.
" Our Lord doesn't whisper hushed condemnations. Convictions, yes. Condemnations, no."
Now it's your turn... PLEASE share with me how this book spoke to you or share some of your favorite take aways! I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!!!
Let's celebrate!! Monday 6:00 at Fallins!! Please RSVP!
No comments:
Post a Comment