
"Suggested" assignment this week. Some of you may be ahead of the game and some of you may be lagging... but that's the point, online bible studies are available for you to do at your own pace! No pressure!
This week we will tackle chapter 3 & 4. I'm going to warn you... it's getting good! Be ready!! I will send you the questions tomorrow! While you wait go ahead and "verse map" our memory verses for the week! Hope to see some of you tonight at Fallins 6:00 where we will be chewing on BBQ and chapters 1 & 2. ;)
I loved verse mapping Ephesians 2:10!
ReplyDelete"For Kim is God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for me to do."
Workmanship- the skill of a craftsperson or artisan; the product of effort or endeavor
- the degree of art or skill exhibited in the finished product
I haven't gotten much further than this word but I just want to park here and soak it up and hope that ya'll will too. We are God's workmanship! God is the perfect artist, perfect craftsman and he created me and you! I am the product of His perfect craftsmanship. And because of this, HIS perfect skill should be EXHIBITED in me. We have been created by God and have been equipped to do the good works he has called us to do. Workmanship....we are God's workmanship. Love you beautiful works of art! KimC
Thank you Kim! I think I'll park there with you! I like that!!
Delete